POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Privacy Myth Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:32:24 EDT (-0400)
  Privacy Myth (Message 1 to 10 of 53)
From: James Holsenback
Subject: Privacy Myth
Date: 1 Apr 2012 08:42:34
Message: <4f784d3a$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17576745

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/12/31/statement-president-hr-1540

http://www.fastcompany.com/1826121/employers-want-your-facebook-password-now

Boy the more I read stories like this, the more I'm convinced that
privacy and personal freedom is a thing of the past. Governments and now
employers seem to be marching lock step, and arm in arm all over things
that up until /were/ deemed scared. Why don't they just go ahead and
implant a chip in our necks and be done with it :-(

Post a reply to this message