POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fitness Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:28:56 EDT (-0400)
  Fitness (Message 31 to 36 of 36)
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Subject: Re: Fitness
Date: 5 Feb 2012 06:36:43
Message: <4f2e69cb$1@news.povray.org>
On 05/02/2012 00:26, Darren New wrote:
> On 2/3/2012 1:58, Invisible wrote:
>> I always find that makes my shins hurt. (Which is odd, considering that
>> there's no muscle there...) Perhaps I'm doing it wrong. Or maybe my
>> office shoes just aren't very good for walking in.
>
> Don't walk in office shoes. Buy a pair of walking shoes.

OK. So what does one look for in walking shoes?

> Also, you probably have flat feet.

No, I *do* have flat feet. This is a fact.

My sister has flat feet too. As I recall, when she was a teenager, she
did dancing, she was captin of the school netball team, she did hockey,
she did everything. Her feet often hurt because they were so flat. She
asked the doctor what she could do, he said "try doing exercise". Yeah,
big help there. :-P

Post a reply to this message