POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fitness : Re: Fitness Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fitness
From: John VanSickle
Date: 4 Mar 2012 16:31:44
Message: <4f53df40$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/2/2012 6:14 AM, Invisible wrote:
> OK, so I have a problem. The obvious way to solve this problem is to ask
> the Internet, and then act on whatever advice the random strangers there
> offer me. :-)
>
> My problem is simple: I spend almost every waking hour sitting perfectly
> motionless in front of a computer screen. Except that once a week, I
> spend a hour leaping around a dance floor like a crazy thing. And you
> know what? It turns out that I do not have the necessary stamina.
> Socking, I know.
>
> So my question is: How do I increase my stamina?

Pick another two days a week.  Do not pick the day before or the day
after dance day for either day, and make sure there two days are not
consecutive.

On each day, one hour before your regular bedtime, find some stairs near
your residence.  Go up and down these stairs for twenty to thirty minutes.

After the stair climbing, shower and go to bed.

That is all.

Regards,
John