POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : PIPA and SOPA Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:12:32 EDT (-0400)
  PIPA and SOPA (Message 69 to 78 of 188)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: PIPA and SOPA
Date: 24 Jan 2012 13:41:32
Message: <4f1efb5c@news.povray.org>
On 24/01/2012 5:27 PM, nemesis wrote:
> Stephen escreveu:
>> On 24/01/2012 4:49 PM, Invisible wrote:
>>> Well, sure. But I suspect before all this happened, most people had
>>> never even *heard* of Iraq.
>>
>> Come on! What about Mesopotamia or Babylonia, then?
>> T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)?
>> Iran-Iraq War?
>
> ask him if he knows something about Celts...

A Glasgow football team who play against Rangers in the Scottish league?
;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 24 Jan 2012 14:32:43
Message: <4f1f075b$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 24 Jan 2012 17:03:01 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> On 24/01/2012 4:39 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>>> I saw a bit of it last year in NM. I did not go back to that hotel.
>> I've news for you - the hotel wasn't hte problem.;)
>
> No, most likely the clientele.

Ah, point. :)  (Though it's not uncommon in hotels in more liberal parts
of the country as well - I'm pretty sure it was in the Marriot on Times
Square in NYC as well)

Jim

Post a reply to this message