POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Don't mess with Hitchens Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  Don't mess with Hitchens (Message 1 to 10 of 77)
From: Warp
Subject: Don't mess with Hitchens
Date: 7 Jan 2012 04:59:22
Message: <4f08177a@news.povray.org>
I found this quite hilarious. An evangelical apologetic radio host tries
to ensnare no other than Christopher Hitchens into one of their wordplay
that they think are so smart. If you know who Hitchens was, you'll guess
that the script didn't go exactly as planned...

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2009/04/how_to_frustrate_an_evangelica.php

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

On Sat, 07 Jan 2012 04:59:22 -0500, Warp wrote:

> I found this quite hilarious. An evangelical apologetic radio host tries
> to ensnare no other than Christopher Hitchens into one of their wordplay
> that they think are so smart. If you know who Hitchens was, you'll guess
> that the script didn't go exactly as planned...
>
> http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2009/04/
how_to_frustrate_an_evangelica.php

That was excellent. :)

Jim