POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Don't mess with Hitchens : Re: Don't mess with Internet comments Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:15:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Don't mess with Internet comments
From: andrel
Date: 9 Jan 2012 12:50:41
Message: <4F0B28F2.1030109@gmail.com>
On 9-1-2012 17:12, Le_Forgeron wrote:
> Le 09/01/2012 16:31, Invisible a écrit :
>>
>> All of that aside, here's an interesting observation: There's no
>> evidence that God exists. There's no evidence that Adam or Eve existed.
>
> But we are playing "What if" game! Just assume that whatever fantasy is
> true, then tell...

I haven't read all comments, but did anyone notice that in logic you can
prove anything from a false assumption?

It is tempting to prove from that, that god does not exist because his
existence can be used to prove contradictory statements, but I won't. ;)

--
tip: do not run in an unknown place when it is too dark to see the
floor, unless you prefer to not use uppercase.