POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dubstep dancing Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Dubstep dancing (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Darren New
Subject: Dubstep dancing
Date: 1 Oct 2011 11:44:37
Message: <4e873565$1@news.povray.org>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5WRHYua1Yo

I must admit, this guy really knows how to put the steps to the music.
Makes me wish I had spent the 10 years it would take to learn to do this,
just so I could walk sideways through the office doing this.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   How come I never get only one kudo?

Post a reply to this message