POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dubstep dancing : Re: Dubstep dancing Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:16:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dubstep dancing
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 4 Dec 2011 05:16:24
Message: <4edb4878$1@news.povray.org>
>>> Anyway, when she'll be over 80, many in their 20's will be hard pressed
>>> to follow her :)
>>
>> I can't follow her *now*! She dances rings around me, despite being over
>> twice my age... It makes me kinda sad.
>>

> If you at least try to follow her, with time your physical condition
> should improve significantly. You can look forward to the day when you
> will be able to fully follow her :)

Well, we've been dancing together regularly for over a year now... She
still leaves me in the dust. I suspect a few hours a week simply isn't
sufficient, no matter what intensity.

Think about it: My job involves sitting perfectly motionless for hours
on end. My hobby involves sitting perfectly motionless for hours on end.
And I'm unfit? Didn't see that coming...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/