POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pointed humour Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:30:11 EDT (-0400)
  Pointed humour (Message 1 to 10 of 31)
From: Invisible
Subject: Pointed humour
Date: 28 Nov 2011 04:15:02
Message: <4ed35116@news.povray.org>
http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20111128

It's actually kind of astonishing that I know what this is about. There
have been no end of CAD strips that make no sense to me at all. I only
comprehend this one due to the freakishly unlikely coincidence that a) I
happen to have played this game, and b) my mother is physiologically
incapable of ever turning the TV off, whether she's in the building or
not...

Post a reply to this message

On 11/28/2011 04:15 AM, Invisible wrote:
> http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20111128
>
> It's actually kind of astonishing that I know what this is about. There
> have been no end of CAD strips that make no sense to me at all. I only
> comprehend this one due to the freakishly unlikely coincidence that a) I
> happen to have played this game, and b) my mother is physiologically
> incapable of ever turning the TV off, whether she's in the building or
> not...

LOL ... even I recognize the assassin (only because my son has been
playing that game) ... like that hook he uses to scale buildings ;-)

Post a reply to this message