POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pointed humour : Re: Pointed humour Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pointed humour
From: Invisible
Date: 28 Nov 2011 08:17:36
Message: <4ed389f0$1@news.povray.org>
On 28/11/2011 01:01 PM, Warp wrote:
> Invisible<voi### [at] devnull>  wrote:
>> http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20111128
>
>    I know the game but I don't understand the joke.

I'm presuming it's a reference to the news story about the women who
used pepper spray to get people out of the way so she could be first in
the line on Black Friday.

(I presume it goes without saying that to most people, using such
extreme violence in order to get a piffling 10% discount on a mere
computer game seems utterly insane to me...)