POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pointed humour : Pointed humour Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Pointed humour
From: Invisible
Date: 28 Nov 2011 04:15:02
Message: <4ed35116@news.povray.org>
http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20111128

It's actually kind of astonishing that I know what this is about. There
have been no end of CAD strips that make no sense to me at all. I only
comprehend this one due to the freakishly unlikely coincidence that a) I
happen to have played this game, and b) my mother is physiologically
incapable of ever turning the TV off, whether she's in the building or
not...