POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Halloween Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:22:42 EDT (-0400)
  Halloween (Message 31 to 40 of 46)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 6 Messages >>>
From: Kevin Wampler
Subject: Re: Halloween
Date: 2 Nov 2011 10:34:38
Message: <4eb154fe@news.povray.org>
On 11/1/2011 11:27 PM, Warp wrote:
> Kevin Wampler<wam### [at] uwashingtonedu>  wrote:
>> In order to get replies, it seems best to post something incorrect in an
>> area where plenty of people have enough knowledge to point out your mistake.
>
>    But that would derail the conversation.

Heh, indeed it often seems to.  I most assuredly wasn't making a
recommendation -- I much prefer well researched and thought-out posts
(within reason, this isn't Wikipedia so more conversational stuff is
nice too).  I was just making an observation.

Thanks again for the Finnish culture posts, I quite liked them!

Post a reply to this message