POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : First Book you ever read Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  First Book you ever read (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Alain
Subject: Re: First Book you ever read
Date: 30 May 2011 18:32:14
Message: <4de41aee$1@news.povray.org>

> On another forum, someone asked, what was the first book you ever read?
>
> Mine was Doctor Dolittle, when I was about 9 or 10. A late starter, I know.

I can't remember the first one, but I did like all those scientific and
thecnical books.

I do remember going through a BIG dictionary, reading pages after pages
(about 10 inches thick that used sone springs to hold the pages...),
reading a large book about astronomy, assimilating plans books for some
airplanes, like the CF105 when it was relatively new into service,...

Alain

Post a reply to this message