POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : First Book you ever read : Re: First Book you ever read Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:22:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Book you ever read
From: Darren New
Date: 6 Jun 2011 11:17:44
Message: <4decef98$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/29/2011 13:26, Jim Henderson wrote:
> Hard to say, I remember a book about whales that I read to my mom when I
> was 5 or 6, but I also know I was reading Asimov at 6 or 7 (I was granted
> special access to the 'big kids' section of the school library).

I don't remember what the first "real" book I read was. I had finished the
non-fiction section at school by fifth grade when we were assigned to read a
fiction book. So I read "Lost, A Moon" (or some such name), about this
family getting kidnapped by Phobos (yes, the martian moon Phobos).

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like