POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Only two weeks until the End of the World Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:29:07 EDT (-0400)
  Only two weeks until the End of the World (Message 48 to 57 of 97)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Only two weeks until the End of the World
Date: 8 May 2011 02:30:52
Message: <4dc6389c$1@news.povray.org>
On 5/7/2011 18:47, Alain wrote:
> In practice, almost nobody have the right to ask you that card, and it's not

To clarify, I haven't had a social security *card* since like
1980-something. I got a passport, misplaced the "card", and never needed a
new one. One needs to give the number to the employer to have taxes taken
out of wages, but one doesn't need to show the actual card if one has proof
of citizenship in the USA.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like