POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Computer games Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:27:57 EDT (-0400)
  Computer games (Message 16 to 25 of 25)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Computer games
Date: 3 May 2011 17:44:06
Message: <4dc07726@news.povray.org>

> >> I thought "casual games" just refers to all those pointless
> >> browser-based Flash games that keep bored office workers amused in their
> >> lunch breaks. (?)
> >
> >    What kind of games do you think PopCap makes?

> I bought a game from them. It wasn't especially *good*, but I'm not sure
> if it's what you'd call "casual".

  PopCap is one of the biggest names in casual gaming.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 4 May 2011 04:30:42
Message: <4dc10eb2$1@news.povray.org>
On 03/05/2011 22:44, Warp wrote:

>    PopCap is one of the biggest names in casual gaming.

Well, I won't argue with that.

They also made... oh no, wait, that's Capcom...

Post a reply to this message

From: JimT
Date: 4 May 2011 10:55:00
Message: <web.4dc16821c03e7af3be7517870@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>
>   Try to find a tetris game for the iPhone or the Android. I won't hold
> my breath.
>
>                                                           - Warp

No need to hold your breath. There is already an iPhone Tetris app. I dont have
an iPhone but my daugther showed me over Easter

Post a reply to this message