POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Old fart? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:10:19 EDT (-0400)
  Old fart? (Message 28 to 37 of 117)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Old fart?
Date: 18 Apr 2011 12:09:09
Message: <4dac6225$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 09:02:19 +0100, Invisible wrote:

> In reality, MS Word is /the only/ word processor that anybody ever uses.
> I tiny few people might use OpenOffice these days, but most people have
> never heard of it. To them, a word processor = MS Word.

So, where did you pull the statistics for the number of people who use
OpenOffice?  Did you just invent that statistic, or do you have a
citation?

Most of the people I deal with use OpenOffice and prefer it to Word.  So
if you're just going with anecdotal evidence based on your own
experiences, that's fine, but don't cite that as if it's fact.

Jim

Post a reply to this message