POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A kind of revolution is happening in the United States Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  A kind of revolution is happening in the United States (Message 243 to 252 of 452)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: A kind of revolution is happening in the United States
Date: 18 Apr 2011 12:21:46
Message: <4dac651a@news.povray.org>
On 4/18/2011 1:15, Invisible wrote:
> If you crash a road car,

You didn't say "road car" before. You said "you couldn't design a car...."
Clearly you can.

You can design a road car the same way. It'll just cost the same $100K that
a F-1 car costs.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Coding without comments is like

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 18 Apr 2011 12:22:07
Message: <4dac652f@news.povray.org>
On 4/18/2011 9:13, Jim Henderson wrote:
> 100 MPH is two cars in a head-on collision doing only 50 MPH, remember.

No it isn't.

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 18 Apr 2011 13:43:39
Message: <4dac784b$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 09:22:05 -0700, Darren New wrote:

> On 4/18/2011 9:13, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> 100 MPH is two cars in a head-on collision doing only 50 MPH, remember.
>
> No it isn't.

50 MPH each, that is.  Yes, the rate of closure is 100 MPH.

Jim

Post a reply to this message