POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? Server Time
29 Sep 2024 09:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? (Message 81 to 90 of 182)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells?
Date: 8 Oct 2009 12:11:32
Message: <4ace0f33@news.povray.org>
Neeum Zawan <m.n### [at] ieeeorg> wrote:
>         At the same time, if they can make CGI that is very hard to tell from
> real stunts, why should I value real stunts more?

  Because it's admirable when a film crew puts some effort and work into
making the film.

  Sad will be the day when movies will be made 100% by people sitting in
front of a computer and clicking with the mouse.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

> Wouldn't Rodney King be a better example?  I don't recall there being
> much evidence that the police tried to frame O J.

If the glove doesn't fit, you must aquit!

Yes, the whole point was the cops used racist language, didn't properly
label the evidence, etc etc.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)