POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Healthcare Server Time
29 Sep 2024 07:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  Healthcare (Message 41 to 50 of 150)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Healthcare
Date: 27 Aug 2009 19:38:12
Message: <4a9718e4$1@news.povray.org>
Neeum Zawan wrote:
> On 08/27/09 13:28, Darren New wrote:
>> Shay wrote:
>>> Our government can poison any industry by providing a "free"
>>> alternative.
>>
>> Why is that bad in this specific case? Would you still think it's bad if
>
>     He was taking about the insurance industry - not the health of the
> people...

I know that.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Understanding the structure of the universe

Post a reply to this message

From: Shay
Date: 27 Aug 2009 19:50:12
Message: <4a971bb4$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Neeum Zawan wrote:
>>>
>>> Why is that bad in this specific case? Would you still think it's bad if
>>
>>     He was taking about the insurance industry - not the health of the
>> people...
>
> I know that.

Completely separate issues, of course. Because it doesn't cost money to
improve "the health of people." Neeum should go into the political
bumper-sticker business.

  -Shay

Post a reply to this message