POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That time again Server Time
29 Sep 2024 19:22:53 EDT (-0400)
  That time again (Message 31 to 38 of 38)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: That time again
Date: 21 Apr 2009 04:29:50
Message: <49ed83fe$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> AWSOME ROLEX!

Hmm, that was the only comment on my test video too. :-P

> It sounds so good that it doesn't seem like it's coming from the
> keyboard, maybe that's also the sound samples you are using, but still
> really good.

...or the crappy camcorder microphone? ;-)

(I wonder if there's a way of directly connecting my PC to the camera?
Oh well, if not, I can always try synching it afterwards...)

> PS Yes, your room is really untidy :-)

You haven't seen the REST of it!! ;-)

Notice that in this shot alone we see a full-size keyboard, a rack of
several hundred CDs, a laser printer, a digital camera, and the keyboard
and monitor for a computer. You can also see the edge of my stereo
system (although there's nothing to prove that's what it is). My room
also contains A WARDROBE and A BED. (!)

Post a reply to this message