POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of trolling... Server Time
30 Sep 2024 21:29:46 EDT (-0400)
  Speaking of trolling... (Message 11 to 19 of 19)
From: St
Subject: Re: Speaking of trolling...
Date: 18 Aug 2008 15:06:06
Message: <48a9c81e@news.povray.org>
"Chambers" <ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> wrote in message
> Darren New wrote:
>> Is there anything Microsoft could do that wouldn't be evil?
>
> Sure, the XBox is a great product, and has pretty much killed my impulse
> to game on a PC.

 That's quite a heavy statement. Are you trying to justify your hard earned
cash?

    ~Steve~

> ...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: John VanSickle
Date: 18 Aug 2008 19:40:32
Message: <48aa0870$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> Yes, this is somewhat of a troll. But I'm interested in hearing what
> people think MS could do that wouldn't be either evil or immediately put
> MS completely out of business.

Make quality software?

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 18 Aug 2008 19:45:20
Message: <48aa0990$1@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>
>> Yes, this is somewhat of a troll. But I'm interested in hearing what
>> people think MS could do that wouldn't be either evil or immediately
>> put MS completely out of business.
>
> Make quality software?

But it would have to be quality software that obeys all the relevant
standards *and* which doesn't compete with anything else. ;-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message