POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of trolling... : Re: Speaking of trolling... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 00:04:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speaking of trolling...
From: scott
Date: 19 Aug 2008 02:33:22
Message: <48aa6932$1@news.povray.org>
>  Well that's exactly my point: The more the reason why it's so
> unbelievably scary that MS succeeded in pulling out that stunt

It's not scary at all, it's not like ISO writes laws, and actually it just
outlined how bad ISO was organised (didn't they wonder that someday there
might be some big issue that lots of memebers sign up for and then never
vote again?).  Anyway, it's not unique, just that for some reason there are
many more vocal anti-MS people online than anti-Nokia or anti-Ford etc.