POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of trolling... : Re: Speaking of trolling... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 00:08:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speaking of trolling...
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 18 Aug 2008 19:55:31
Message: <48aa0bf3@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Is there anything Microsoft could do that wouldn't be evil?

	Heh heh. If you write it up all over with references as footnotes, I'd
love to pass it around.

	Basically, I actually started criticizing Microsoft criticism once I
switched to Linux. I saw an alternative. It worked. It was stable. That
fact alone made me realize a lot of MS bashing I would hear was just
plain whining.

--
CONgress (n) - Opposite of PROgress

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z