POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Now what am I going to store on this? Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:18:20 EDT (-0400)
  Now what am I going to store on this? (Message 1 to 10 of 61)
From: Doctor John
Subject: Now what am I going to store on this?
Date: 16 Apr 2008 07:30:26
Message: <4805e352@news.povray.org>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=&xml=/earth/2008/04/15/sciipod115.xml

Now all we need is a 256-bit 3THz processor and we can start producing
real time tracings at the same time as hunting for dark matter :-)

John

finished," then he sat down.

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Now what am I going to store on this?
Date: 16 Apr 2008 11:10:51
Message: <480616fb@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:
> Now all we need is a 256-bit 3THz processor and we can start producing
> real time tracings at the same time as hunting for dark matter :-)

Now, is my math wrong, or would it take about 200 years to fill this up
at normal SATA disk speeds?

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"