POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Now what am I going to store on this? : Re: Now what am I going to store on this? Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:22:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Now what am I going to store on this?
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 16 Apr 2008 15:53:23
Message: <48065933$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> Bubble memory for one.

Or that guy who developed genetically engineered algae that responded to
electricity. The idea was that you could just "grow" your memory as
large as you wanted. Near-zero manufacture cost.

He never did quite get the prototype to work - but he came closer than
you might think...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/