POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Now what am I going to store on this? : Re: Now what am I going to store on this? Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Now what am I going to store on this?
From: Warp
Date: 16 Apr 2008 11:12:45
Message: <4806176d@news.povray.org>
Doctor John <doc### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=&xml=/earth/2008/04/15/sciipod115.xml

  This is certainly not the first time I read news about some new
revolutionary technology which "will increase memory capacity/hard disk
sizes/CPU speeds/whatever a million-fold", yet nothing happened even after
several years. I have seen at least a dozen of those types of news during
the past decade, yet none of them has realized as promised.

--
                                                          - Warp