POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ooo, external organs Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:16:06 EDT (-0400)
  Ooo, external organs (Message 13 to 22 of 32)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Ooo, external organs
Date: 10 Apr 2008 00:28:23
Message: <47fd9767$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> [I do have something of a fascination with them though. Still, it's not
> something you can learn easily. They are rare instruments. And they're
> LOUD!]

You should have been rooming in the house I stayed in during grad
school. The guy leasing it (who sub-leased a room to me) didn't know how
to play pipe organs, but he had an entire pipe organ in pieces all over
the house, occupying entire rooms sometimes, waiting (for a couple
decades) for the owner of the house to give him permission to knock down
a wall so he could build the pipe organ.

A bit of a nut-case he was. :-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"