POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : In interesting phenominon Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:16:20 EDT (-0400)
  In interesting phenominon (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Invisible
Subject: In interesting phenominon
Date: 9 Apr 2008 07:36:54
Message: <47fcaa56$1@news.povray.org>
Go to Froogle and search for "acer travelmate". What you get is a very
large list of laptops.

Now ask Froogle for "talc". And you get... well... talc.

Now ask it for "gold potassium cyanide". You know what? 0 results. (Even
"liquid oxygen" gets far more than that!)

Now go to Wikipedia, and you'll find that, apparently, no such substance
exists. Which is really interesting, because if you ask Google about it,
you'll find a Material Safety Data Sheet all about it. So it *is* a real
chemical.

Hmm, I'm puzzled now...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/