POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : In interesting phenominon : Re: In interesting phenominon Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:23:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: In interesting phenominon
From: Invisible
Date: 11 Apr 2008 04:33:59
Message: <47ff2277@news.povray.org>
>> - If you look up "hannelore", it tells you about a minor character in a
>> web comic.
>
> I like her, isn't she cure?

Assuming you meant "cute", I strongly agree.

Remember when her mum bet $2,000 that she couldn't do into the men's
room and touch the seat? I was so proud of her when she actually pulled
it off.

Yay Hanners!

> /me plays drums

My did gave my sister an electronic drum kit for her birthday one year.
She was stunned - and very excited. All of her flatmates had to have a
go. Basically everybody who sat down with those drums immediately
started grinning like an escaped loonie. I have video footage to prove it!

It was like an electronic Happy Machine...!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/