POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:25:35 EDT (-0400)
  Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else... (Message 41 to 50 of 117)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else...
Date: 8 Apr 2008 12:29:29
Message: <47fb9d69$1@news.povray.org>

> And lo on Tue, 08 Apr 2008 16:05:06 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
> spake, saying:
>
>> Phil Cook wrote:
>>
>>> So unless I stay overnight it's basically - Hi everyone, oops gotta
>>> go. Gotta love our public transport system :-)
>>
>> "system"?
>
> Sorry typo meant shambles.

lol! Come to Argentina and you'll see what bad public transport is.

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 8 Apr 2008 14:54:11
Message: <47fbbf53$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

> lol! Come to Argentina and you'll see what bad public transport is.

Screw that! Visit Switzerland and see a public transport system which is
unspectacular and yet always seems to "just work", quietly in the
background...

Post a reply to this message