POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else... : Re: Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:24:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else...
From: Phil Cook
Date: 9 Apr 2008 09:20:13
Message: <op.t9chxwk4c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 09 Apr 2008 11:47:04 +0100, Bill Pragnell
<bil### [at] hotmailcom> did spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>> And lo on Tue, 08 Apr 2008 16:05:06 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull>
>> did spake, saying:

>>> "system"?
>>  Mentioned this journey to someone last night and they said "Why are
>> you trying to go through Birmingham when you can use Worcester" and yes
>> I can go Kiddy to Worcester and then back through Kiddy to get to
>> Birmingham although this time it's Moor Street not Snow Hill and I can
>> get back at just past midnight and wait until nine hours for a train
>> back home. Trouble is I'm still not trusting my car enough to even get
>> me to Brum.
>
> Are there not buses from Bham to Stourbridge? Or are you too far out in
> the cun'ryside? Mind you even if there were buses most of them seem to
> stop running just after 11 from the city end of the routes. Madness;
> many of them run till 1am inbound - surely it's more useful to have them
> run late from the centre?

Might be possible Brum-Stourbridge-Kidderminster-Stourport, but I've found
a better rail route from Worcester anyway although heh the last bus leaves
at 19:19 with the next at 08:16; oo bloody arr.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com