POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else... : Re: Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:27:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else...
From: Phil Cook
Date: 9 Apr 2008 04:15:24
Message: <op.t9b3wmjmc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Tue, 08 Apr 2008 17:29:28 +0100, Nicolas Alvarez
<nic### [at] gmailisthebestcom> did spake, saying:

>> And lo on Tue, 08 Apr 2008 16:05:06 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull>
>> did spake, saying:

>>> "system"?
>>  Sorry typo meant shambles.
>
> lol! Come to Argentina and you'll see what bad public transport is.

Have you had decades of a Conservative government trying to get everyone
to use private cars too?

Seriously though we're supposed to be a major power, built on industry and
helping lead the world in a greener way; and the only feasible method to
travel the country at night is by private transport. I've got it, it's a
conspiracy by the hoteliers to make people stay the night :-)

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com