POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else... : Re: Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 22:24:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stephen, Andrew, St., Phil Cook and anyone else...
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 9 Apr 2008 06:44:29
Message: <47fc9e0d$1@news.povray.org>
Phil Cook wrote:
> And lo on Tue, 08 Apr 2008 16:05:06 +0100, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
> spake, saying:
>
>> Phil Cook wrote:
>>
>>> So unless I stay overnight it's basically - Hi everyone, oops gotta
>>> go. Gotta love our public transport system :-)
>>
>> "system"?
>
> Mentioned this journey to someone last night and they said "Why are you
> trying to go through Birmingham when you can use Worcester" and yes I
> can go Kiddy to Worcester and then back through Kiddy to get to
> Birmingham although this time it's Moor Street not Snow Hill and I can
> get back at just past midnight and wait until nine hours for a train
> back home. Trouble is I'm still not trusting my car enough to even get
> me to Brum.

Are there not buses from Bham to Stourbridge? Or are you too far out in
the cun'ryside? Mind you even if there were buses most of them seem to
stop running just after 11 from the city end of the routes. Madness;
many of them run till 1am inbound - surely it's more useful to have them
run late from the centre?