POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : The Bright Star Catalogue Server Time
28 Mar 2024 22:31:15 EDT (-0400)
  The Bright Star Catalogue (Message 21 to 30 of 30)
From: Melody
Subject: Re: The Bright Star Catalogue
Date: 16 Jan 2020 19:10:01
Message: <web.5e20fa9de3b4c4169da690110@news.povray.org>
POV
http://trueinnerbeing.x10host.com/planetarium45.zip

JS
http://trueinnerbeing.x10host.com/jtarium232full-opac.zip

maybe those?

well I should have checked the links, server is being finicky.
I can ftp /charts/ links, browser says not there.

Post a reply to this message

From: Melody
Date: 16 Jan 2020 19:35:01
Message: <web.5e210055e3b4c4169da690110@news.povray.org>
"Melody" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> POV
> http://trueinnerbeing.x10host.com/planetarium45.zip

here's the fleet,

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/attachment/%3Cweb.485747fce7b65d90d361a0c10%40news.povray.org%3E/fleet05.
png

using the glow function for the stars, (too much glow)
and type for the color.

so you want to go star trek, then, I got many models.

Post a reply to this message