POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : (First?) Contribution Drive: Office Supplies Server Time
19 Apr 2024 14:06:15 EDT (-0400)
  (First?) Contribution Drive: Office Supplies (Message 21 to 27 of 27)
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: (First?) Contribution Drive: Office Supplies
Date: 29 Jan 2008 15:13:50
Message: <479f88fe$1@news.povray.org>
Good way to get more interest: post to povray.news-submissions.

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 29 Jan 2008 15:39:54
Message: <479f8f1a$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> OK, after one week, I've had a submission from one person.

I was actually wishing to participate.  But I only really have time for
elaborate povraying during weekends.  And unfortunately, I lost my CPU
time for the whole weekend in a stupid render... :P

> 1b) How much more time would you realistically ask for?

how about 2 weekends?

> 2b) What subjects would interest you?

Office items is cool enough.  I'm more of an interior spaces guy than a
naturalist or landscape one...

Post a reply to this message