POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Scientific Visualization Server Time
4 Sep 2024 18:14:59 EDT (-0400)
  Scientific Visualization (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Siamak Lina
Subject: Scientific Visualization
Date: 18 Aug 2002 09:09:12
Message: <3d5f9c78@news.povray.org>
Hi all;

I am a newbie in POVRAY. I was wondering if there is possibility of using
POVRAY 3.5 for 2D and 3D scientific visualization? I appreciate any help
or/reference in this respect -- (I use POVRAY in Windows platform)

Thank you all.

nobat

Post a reply to this message

> I was wondering if there is possibility of
> using POVRAY 3.5 for 2D and 3D scientific visualization?

The short answer is yes.

> I appreciate
> any help or/reference in this respect

The long answer is a bit more difficult to give as you didn't tell us
what kind of visualisations you are looking for and there are many
possibilities.

Just as an example:
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/25783/
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/10786/