POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : PovRay 3.1+ vs MegaPov Server Time
5 Sep 2024 06:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  PovRay 3.1+ vs MegaPov (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: dave
Subject: PovRay 3.1+ vs MegaPov
Date: 2 Oct 2001 13:42:02
Message: <3bb9fc6a@news.povray.org>
Got a quick question for you all..
I've had Pov 3.1 for a few months now.  Learning it all by experince..

Done some water (not EXTREMLY pleased) and I've done some other stuff
using basic shapes.. like the torus and such.

My question is, should I invest the time to go to MegaPov and have Pov as a backup
plan?

I've heard some good things about MegaPov.

My ultimate goal is to make some landscapes.. I know POV can't do it all,
and I would have to get other utils to do some of the stuff.

Any help would be great!

Thanks
Dave

Post a reply to this message