POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Finding coord of edge of object (trace func?) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 10:27:16 EDT (-0400)
  Finding coord of edge of object (trace func?) (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Simon Lemieux
Subject: Finding coord of edge of object (trace func?)
Date: 12 May 2001 18:28:51
Message: <3AFD81CE.3E48D895@yahoo.com>
Hi,
  I remember a long time ago when someone made a macro for hairs along an
object.  Well, I would be in need of such thing, but I need them not to be
hairs, and not on a sphere, but more like a blob and cylinders, cones... etc...

Thanks for any info,
  Simon

--
| Simon Lemieux                  | http://666Mhz.myip.org/   |