POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : MegaPov slope-dependent textures Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPov slope-dependent textures (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Subject: MegaPov slope-dependent textures
Date: 13 Jan 2001 06:55:28
Message: <3a604230@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I want to texture the part of an object that is  under an "overhang"
differently from the rest. I.e. I would like to use a slope y (or was
it -y?) and when it is negative, I want to give the part in -y-direction a
different pigment even if the slope is positive again.

Is it possible in MegaPov itself?

Hope I was clear enough ;-),

Marc-Hendrik

Post a reply to this message