POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Getting rid of shadows on ONE single polygon Server Time
5 Sep 2024 10:31:32 EDT (-0400)
  Getting rid of shadows on ONE single polygon (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Simon Lemieux
Subject: Getting rid of shadows on ONE single polygon
Date: 13 May 2001 14:39:45
Message: <3AFE9D2C.63C3A623@yahoo.com>
Hi,
  I need to get rid of the shadows made by other polygon on a special one...
the other polygons need the shadows but not this one.  This polygon should have
an ambient lighting and no shadow.

The shadow is created by a point light...  Is there anything that can do this?
(clipped_by? no_shadow?, etc...)

Thanks,
  Simon

--