POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Isosurface and Linux? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:16:32 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface and Linux? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Simon Lemieux
Subject: Isosurface and Linux?
Date: 4 Mar 2001 20:43:18
Message: <3AA2F0DE.56DDE294@yahoo.com>
Hi,
  I've always used the official version of Povray for Linux (which is 3.1g I
think...), which doesn't feature the iso-surface...  I think it's moray that has
the isosurface, plus many other useful things...  Is it official enough to trust
it? I mean, does the iso-surface algorythm makes errors? If I make a gigantic
picture, is there any problem?

Any suggestion/hint on the subject very appreciated!

Thanks,
  Simon
--
| Simon Lemieux           | http://www.666Mhz.net            |