POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Poser-maps and uv-Mapping Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Poser-maps and uv-Mapping (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Subject: Poser-maps and uv-Mapping
Date: 28 Aug 2000 07:48:01
Message: <39aa5171@news.povray.org>
Hi,

perhaps this would better go to .unofficial.patches, as uv-mapping is
involved.

I succeeded in exporting a Poser3 figure as a mesh2 (using pose2pov). As
pose2pov does not export the texture (at least not, those of Poser3
figures), I wonder if there is a (simple) way to use the old maps in
Megapov?

If not: how do I make a imagemap, that "fits" my figure without massive
trial-and-error? Is there a way to get a template (with a special camera or
something like that?

Thank you,

Marc-Hendrik

Post a reply to this message