POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Poser-maps and uv-Mapping : Re: Poser-maps and uv-Mapping Server Time
5 Sep 2024 14:19:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser-maps and uv-Mapping
From: Simon Lacey
Date: 28 Aug 2000 22:57:18
Message: <39AB0B32.CBB044DA@yahoo.com>
Halbert posted a rebuild of Pose2POV. See .binaries.utilities.

It works provided you run the .obj file thru UV mapper and export as one mesh.
So for example you can export from Poser with props and accessories and after
combining them with UV mapper you can use Pose2POV to get  a single mesh but
with discrete parts correctly labelled. Its kinda complex, but there is a thread
on .binaries.utilities discussing this.
It does work.