POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Who uses POV ray? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:17:35 EDT (-0400)
  Who uses POV ray? (Message 11 to 20 of 35)
From: kane
Subject: Re: so what are the applications?
Date: 11 Aug 2000 01:53:42
Message: <399394e6$1@news.povray.org>
First off, I know of two FEMALE friends of mine that do use Povray...they
don't post anything on here yet, but they do read and are actually quite
good, well at least better than I am. I'm still learning.
   The person that first introduced me to Povray, was still using the dos
version, created stunning images and had them printed out poster size and
sold them as ART. I don't know if he still is or not.
  The point is Povray may be freeware and may not have all the fancy
features of the expensive ones, but if you know what your doing, you can
make images as good as, if not in some cases better than the others.

Post a reply to this message