POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Who uses POV ray? : Re: Who uses POV ray? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 20:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Who uses POV ray?
From: Steve
Date: 11 Aug 2000 05:13:15
Message: <slrn8p6n4u.1h8.steve@zero-pps.localdomain>
I use POV-Ray because it's so much fun.  It's like a massive set of Lego,
Macarno, and plastercein (sp?) all rolled into one, with a bunch of industrial
grade lighting systems thrown in for good measure.  I like art and beautiful
images but can't draw to save my life, so for me POV is a gift from
the gods, simple enough for me to understand and complicated enough to hold
my interest forever, it seems that POV grows with me.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  2:30am  up 27 days, 56 min,  2 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.11