POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : NetRay around? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  NetRay around? (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: J  Kim
Subject: NetRay around?
Date: 10 Jan 2000 00:20:21
Message: <38796C2D.DDAAE2A3@mm.ewha.ac.kr>
Dear all,

 I've seen some description about the NetRay, TCP/IP protocol Microsoft
NT-based  distributed POVray program. Is the NetRay also available for
Windows98 ?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: NetRay around?
Date: 10 Jan 2000 02:29:37
Message: <387989C9.ED692FBF@pacbell.net>
"J. Kim" wrote:

> Dear all,
>
>  I've seen some description about the NetRay, TCP/IP protocol Microsoft
> NT-based  distributed POVray program. Is the NetRay also available for
> Windows98 ?

That is a product that Mikael Carneholm is working on but has not yet made
available to the public. It seems to have been in stasis for some time now
and I have not heard if he ever plans on finishing it. If you want I can
probably dig up his email address for you so you can discuss it further
with him.