POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : NetRay around? : Re: NetRay around? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: NetRay around?
From: Ken
Date: 10 Jan 2000 02:29:37
Message: <387989C9.ED692FBF@pacbell.net>
"J. Kim" wrote:

> Dear all,
>
>  I've seen some description about the NetRay, TCP/IP protocol Microsoft
> NT-based  distributed POVray program. Is the NetRay also available for
> Windows98 ?

That is a product that Mikael Carneholm is working on but has not yet made
available to the public. It seems to have been in stasis for some time now
and I have not heard if he ever plans on finishing it. If you want I can
probably dig up his email address for you so you can discuss it further
with him.