POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Distant Mountain Ranges Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Distant Mountain Ranges (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Jerry C
Subject: Distant Mountain Ranges
Date: 1 Jan 2000 17:05:28
Message: <386e7a28@news.povray.org>
Hello,

	I'm extremely new to using povray (on BeOS no less), and was messing about here and
there.  Now my experiments have led to something that seems kind of interesting but I
really could use a mountain range way off in the distance.  I'm curious as to what
would be the best way to accomplish this.  Would a height field be the trick, or
building one by hand (erg...)?  Any tips or anything that could be shot my way?

	Thanks in advance-

Post a reply to this message