POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Distant Mountain Ranges : Re: Distant Mountain Ranges Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Distant Mountain Ranges
From: Peter Popov
Date: 2 Jan 2000 16:32:35
Message: <VrpvOFfaTafftpvz2P2Qn48aJ2y=@4ax.com>
Jerry,

some users have reported problems with your post. I believe it is in
the encoding which is set to 8-bit. I'd recommend you switched to
7-bit text/plain encoding so as to make the life of those users
easier.

As of your quest, I think the others have headed you in the right
direction. Try the links section on povray.org for links to more HF
related utils if you haven't already done so.

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700